Versailles Swimming Pool Modified Hours & Storm Policy
The Versailles Swimming Pool will be operating under modified hours during home swim meets, from August 21st through August 25th, August 29th through September 1st, and closing day on Monday, September 4th. Modified hours are as follows:
- Thursday, June 22nd (home swim meet) – 12:30pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, July 6th (home swim meet) – 12:30pm – 5:00pm
- Monday, August 21st through Friday, August 25th - 12:30pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, August 29th through Friday, September 1st – 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Monday, September 4th – 12:30pm – 4:00pm
The Versailles Swimming Pool has also put into place a storm policy. The policy is as follows: At the first sign of thunder or lightning the pool will close down for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of last sighting of lightning or hearing of thunder the pool will reopen. If heavy rain moves in and the pool has to close down, we will open back up when it clears up within 30 minutes. We hope to keep the pool open longer this year after inclement weather. Our first priority is to insure the safety of your children with every decision that we make.
For any questions prior to opening day, please call the Admin Building at 526-3294, questions beginning May 29th may be directed to the pool managers Megan Keiser and Chris Lennon at 526-5154.